The Boop-a-doop Adventures (part one)
WARNING: Not for the very young, the very old, people of a nervous disposition or anyone who is likely to be offended by pictures of a man's bottom impersonating the late Sir Winston Churchill!
Life In the Neon Underground, The Boop-a-doop Adventures (part one) - tells the astounding story of a young pop music journalist about town, coming to you live from the 1980s.
In this collection....
- Toyah's floating knickers!
- Peter Powell's Y-Fronts!
- Stuffed elephants in Paris!
- The Mystery of Flapjack The Duck!
- Simon le Bon's Lips!
- Elvis Aris (the amazing bottom impersonator)!
- Not to mention: baby oil, snakes, exotic dancers, big bazoomers...
- Plus: a guest appearance by Dolly Pop and The raspberry Nipples!
Packed with thrilling adventures, the Neon Underground (part one) also contains a wealth of fabulous pictures (seen above, the talented buttocks of the inimitable Elvis Aris).
To read more, visit the Life In The Neon Underground Blog.